United Church Women
The former United Church Women (UCW) of Alberta and Northwest Conference has renamed themselves to the Women of the United Church in Chinook Winds and Northern Spirit Regions
Policy Goals are established to progress the Purpose
Policy Limits are defined that help preserve and defend the Purpose
Working Group and Community of Faith Tools, Processes, and Resources have been designed that progress the Purpose
This organization is dedicated to enriching the lives of women and helps them to:
- Access programs, ideas and information.
- Develop Christian leadership for church and community.
- Foster spiritual growth and Christian understanding.
- Educate themselves about the Bible and faith issues.
- Cultivate Christian stewardship in our daily life.
- Encourage ecumenical understanding and participation in inter-church and inter-faith events.
- Find opportunities for fellowship.
- Gain mutual support and pastoral care.
- Foster communications among all church women’s groups – local, conference and national.
Learn more about UCW on The United Church of Canada website.
|President Elect:||Eleanore Tribe||403-646-5629|
|Past President:||Barbara Davison||403-934-2659|
|Recording Secretary:||Deb Logan||403-381-7113|
|Corresponding Secretary:||Marilyn Penfound||403-742-2066|
|Finance Chair:||Alice Bramley||403-901-1432|
|Treasurer & Admin Christienson/Dryburgh:||Adrine Giles||403-832-6135|
|CWBI Chair:||Sharon Prenevost||403-329-4711|
|Student Bursary:||Sandra Child||403-262-9434|
|Archives/Heritage Literature/Resources:||Lorna Berlinguette||780-444-0532|
|Intercultural Ministries:||Yoon Ok Shin||780-438-6619|